It's been a month, should I reach out to my ex?

My ex and I broke up a month ago. We were long distance and weren't sure where it was going and other issues and had an argument and broke up. For a few days we didn't talk. Then I added him again, and he accepted after a day or two, and I just said I hope we can be friends once the weirdness goes away.

He kept watching my snapstories/opening my snaps but then I stopped sending them to him. Two weeks went past, and he started watching my stories everyday again, until he seemed to stop once my saw my friend send me a message joking about me dating again. Now he watches all of my frames maybe once every two days. He's the very reserved type who's unlikely to directly message me.

Should I reach other to him or leave it?

What Guys Said 1

• It's over and you will not be friends. You women all think "if we stay friends maybe someday he'll want me again" this is delusional and unrealistic. The only thing he'd get together with you for is sex and then he'd be gone again

What Girls Said 1

• I would reach out bc he still is not over you and you are def on his mind but he is not sure on if you want him back or not it seems. So, reach out to him and tell him you miss him if you do. Before its too late.