How Do You Understand If Your Gf's On Their Period?

Does she say it to you when you ask for sex?

Do you just somehow understand? (How? Please write it down)

Does she tell you suddenly?

How do you get it?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The, um, traditional excuse might be "I'm tired". She can also say it honestly (which shouldn't be a big deal, but some girls aren't sure guys are okay with it), or find some other kind of excuse.
    There are apps for period-taking, that could enable you to know the red days in advance, if that suits you better.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't know unless I'm told

• Bitch steals all my chocolate.

• Well she won't tells me the truth. I'm little bit experienced whenever she didn't acting like herself I know she's on her period. Yeah Im a golden guy no one claims me easily. My girlfriend should be happy to have me and blah blah

• all women know their cylcle. ask her cycle, she will tell you. then you will know what week of the month she is on her period.

• When she says don't touch me then 10 mins after she's like"you didn't give me hugs whats wrong, you don't like me? "

What Girls Said 3

• I just tell him. If we're having sex it's something for him to know because if I miss one then we all know what happened.

• I just tell my boyfriend that we aren't pregnant and that Niagara falls are going full stream and then we move on

• I tell him or he sees the wrappers in the bathroom garbage can.