I am picky on there but I've worn out the 100 mile radius in a university town with like 10 matches;
I do shave my head because I lost my hair so I get that factors but at the same time I've heard plenty say that on Tinder girls only go for the ultra attractive and its viewed more as a game. Don't know why I added those last two voting options guess it seemed dumb to post a poll anyway as opinions are what I want. Are girls as picky in person as on Tinder.
- Results/guys0% (0)83% (5)45% (5)Vote
- No that doesn't mean you're unattractive looking, most girls don't take RTinder too seriously it won't be that bad in real life aproaches20% (1)0% (0)9% (1)Vote
- Girls take Tibser seriously enough that with that few matches you should worry0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- You're unattractive from your pic40% (2)0% (0)18% (2)Vote
- You're attractive from your pic40% (2)17% (1)28% (3)Vote