Should I stay or should I go?

There is this boy who transferred to my school second semester who has shown interest and started making moves; he invited me to two ball games and two movie nights with him and some mutual friends. At first, I met him and thought "Huh, he is a cool guy", but after he started making moves and I have begun to get to know him, I began to feel uneasy at the thought of pursuing a serious or committed relationship with him. I know what I am looking for in a relationship (read below optional). I tried to ignore it and give him a chance because I could tell that he really liked me, meaning he saw potential in us, together, getting serious... here are some things about him;
He has a negative, gloomy attitude about life (it is more than okay to be realistic, but seriously...), he previously failed out of his last university (Is this such a big deal or am I over reacting?) He and I are both socially awkward (I have conditioned myself to be better, he has not...), he is a fan of TWD (just like me), he says he doesn't care about money (I do, honestly who wants to be drowning in debt for the rest of their life? One of my goals is to be financially successful, for my children and my mother). I am 19 he is 22, what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• not saying he is but he could be one of the dead end job type guys who hopes things work out as things come along. i would not do it. and just stay friends why risk it?

• First I will start by thanking you for your time! Next I'll say, Oh darn, that's hard to hear. He's one of those people who are really smart, but make indecent choices, his intellect is what drew to him. He solved a rubix cube in 40 seconds, not that it hasn't been done, I just feel he is rare with hidden potential.

• Okay, it is really nice to have someone you trust hold you and to chill with, it will be hard to tell him this. I partially don't want to do this because I don't want someone else sneak around and snatch him up, we have this mutual friend who since first semester I have been trying to politely avoid, due to his stimulation of drama. I know that my guy does not listen to the bs, but I'm worried that overtime, subconsciously, he might and I don't want to lose him. I don't want him to seek comfort elsewhere.

• maybe you should make a move before its to late?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you should pursue it.