Guys, How Big Is TOO Big?

What is you definition of a girl that's too fat for you? Where do you draw the line in terms of attraction?

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess something like.
    Too fat
    www.google.co.uk/imgres
    just fine
    www.google.co.uk/url
    I'm 23, 6'1, 75kg, 8% body fat, balding a bit, clear skin but I often look tired probably because I often am.
    I like firm I like big butts and breasts and I like what you can do with make up while it lasts and wouldn't be against trying it myself if it was Socially acceptable and I had any idea what I was doing.
    Id date, sleep with or even marry most women if it were solely down to their looks (which it isn't) but there are also a lot I just wouldn't find attractive Id feel really bad about rejecting them for that as I know I wouldn't want to be rejected for being unattractive and it may be genetic but I don't think I could be in any sort of relationship with someone if I wasn't attracted to them. Another thing is If you're quite large you're unlikely to be so energetic in bed. Not to stereotype and not that I'm only after sex. I genuinely do value companionship with the right person an awful lot.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think when you start looking like a circle and you don't have a visible waist you know their is problem.

What Guys Said 12

• 1|1
  • 25.media.tumblr.com/...ltje1tVTZc1r5nb1jo1_500.jpg = too big cuz he body is sloppy

• im 220 pounds. dont weigh more than me. if you have a chill personality i may let it slide but most girls look horrible to do that

• When you have to strap a board across your ass so you don't fall in...

• When her stomach is sticking out more? Lol

• Does not matter

• If gut is starting to lay on the belt line, its too fat for me

• Depends on height but 165 is where i draw the line

• Body mass index must not be more than 25.

• What if it is but it's because of muscle?

• Well part of the reason I'm not running anymore is because I had a serious ankle injury last year and can no longer do the running sports I love. I was going to go back to the gym when I get back from vacation but I don't know very many ab exercises.

• Search forums. There are lots of. I think sports working glutes and leg muscles are better. They have more mass which means they burn fat more.

• Can you see your toes?

• when her fat has reached her hands. if these fingers become sausages then it is time to hit the gym.

• No more than 120 pounds.

• Lol you must be a very tiny boy

• So you are a very very tiny boy.

• @Boredandconfused I would be the guy that's thin and can eat as much greasy McDonald's as he wants and that only dates women who are thin like me and ideally weigh less than 120 pounds :).

What Girls Said 0