(GAG Anonymous) Can we be truthful about stereotypes?

Please answer this. Your protected by the 1st amendment and you also can answer anonymously.

What stereotypes will effect you're view on dating a particular race.

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all I would like to say that stereotypes are something EVERYONE subconsciously creates based on a bad experience with a certain group. Kind of like a defence mechanism. Although having stereotypes is normal, acting upon them, and judging people based on them is wrong. I might get a lot of hate for this but here we go. Everything I will mention is based on my own dating experience.

Black girls - The world "loud" comes to mind, and also bitchy. They tend to be obsessive, possessive, and clingy. You will often hear them say things like "my man".

White girls - Very easy to creep out. Seriously, its like they find everything us guys do creepy. One penis joke and you're out. Princess complex comes to mind. Everything has to be about them.

Asian girls - I only have experience with Chinese girls. Basically they are obsessed with getting a white European boyfriend because it is a sign of a high social status. Yes, a Chinese girl wanted me as her pet.

Russian girls - I separated them from white girls because they are a completely different breed. Very direct and confident, if they want you, they will let you know.

Spanish girls - THEY NEVER SHUT UP

I've undoubtedly had some bad dating experiences and as a result I' have subconsciously created associations to protect myself. Its a defence mechanism that dates back to caveman times when the world was still new. Imagine you are hungry so you eat a plant, but it tastes like shit. Your brain will automatically make you avoid similar plants. What I am trying to say is that it is normal to have stereotypes but you shouldn't judge a group of people larger that 1,000,000 based only on a single individual. People aren't plants. We are way more diverse and different from one another. Lol id be surprised if someone made it all the way to here. As a reward I will tell you the penis joke of the day. A penis has a sad life. His hair is a mess, his family is nuts, his neighbour is an asshole, his best friend is a pussy, and his owner beats him.

What Girls Said 1

• Lol, no stereotypes. I go by what I see with my own eyes, not what others do. I don't judge dating someone based on stereotypes.

What Guys Said 7

• None, because most stereotypes are funny but retarded lol. And yeah I know why most races get stereotyped now, it's because a large amount of them acted a certain why for a long time but yeah...

• i dont care to follow any. but as a black guy its funny when the first question (or within first 5) is , It it true that black guys are huge or any variation of that question

• To be honest I am so out of the loop that I actually can't adhere to stereotypes. I really don't know many. Asians are good at math is about it.

• Not everyone here is an American. The 1st Amendment protects you from prosecution but not social stigma - you're still responsible for your opinions. Also, your grammar sucks.

• That black chicks and Indian chicks have dank poon

• That a black woman's family won't accept her dating a white guy. I have heard a lot of black women are taught they are disrespecting themselves, and such if they try dating a white guy. I know it isn't every case, but it is a concern that I would have.

• Indians are awkward af