Are hickeys trashy?

0|0
11|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Ehh kinda, if it's done solely to mark territory, then yeah. But if it's like during sex where you're going with the flow and letting passion take control, sometimes hickeys happen.

One time, this one night stand gave me a hickey. I didn't even realize she was doing that, I just felt her on my neck, but never thought she was going to give me a hickey, but next morning I woke up and was like "damn, what the hell?" xD

I've given booby hickeys before... is it trashy? I don't know, but it's funny xD

1|0
    0|0
    • It's not a territory thing, I just think they are sweet. I personally don't think they are trashy,

• In that case, I don't think it's trashy... well, unless they're all covered in hickeys XD

• there's only so much you can do haha XD Being covered in them would be crazy

Most Helpful Girl

• They can be, like if you're at work and they're showing. Do your best to cover them.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• People still do hickeys?

1|0
    0|0
  • Basically, there is almost nothing a girl could do with ME that would make me see her as slutty in a negative way. It only happens based on what she has done with other guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and they are something from the 70's!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. It's hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they're cool.

1|0
    0|0
  • Incredibly so yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the circumstance
    my boyfriend gives them to me when we make love because he can't help it he just loves to kiss me on the neck and he will end up sucking on my neck a bit

0|0
    0|0
  • yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't look trashy they look gross

0|0
    0|0
  • Very Trashy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Yes and no lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • says who?

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much. They're just ugly bruises.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't appreciate them in visible places on me. In hidden places, I see them and smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say they are trashy but I personally don't like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hickeys are cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like hickeys anymore they look ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. If you always have them in the open and constant then I guess but if they are covered and don't happen very often then no.

0|0
    0|0