End of the year... but crush?

I have a crush but its the end of the year so I don't know if I should tell him...

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell him

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him! I'm in the same position as you. Senior year, last semester, going to different colleges, crushing.

• ahaha... worst feeling ever. what are you going to do?

• Well he's going to a college that's 8 hours away from mine so I think I'm just gonna tell him the next time we hang out. I already know we won't be together but he's a great guy and he deserves to know that I saw something in him haha. One last/only romantic memory before we both head off to college ya knowww?

What Guys Said 2

• Yea that always is the worst! I would just hold in that emotion and not tell him. Doing it will only make the both of you sad that you may not be going to see each other again.

• Do it tell him! You never know what might happen over the summer. I waited to tell my crush and she died in an accident one month before the next school year. You don't want to live with the regret of not telling him.

What Girls Said 0