Why do some hot girls have bad personalities?

some hot girls obviously look cute, but then when you get to know them they're entitled, clingly, weak, and only really on men chasing them for their pussies, so they don't develop much of substance... does it make sense to go after hot girls alone?

Most Helpful Girl

• Bro the way you're talking about girls makes me think you need to take some time to work on your own personality before you worry about other people's.

Anyone can have an undesirable personality regardless of how they look.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because looks have nothing to do with personalities, they work completely separately.

What Girls Said 4

• There are a lot of people who have bad personalities, regardless of how they look. If you don't like one person's personality, just move on and find someone else who you click with better.

• Some hot guys have shitty personalities, and some ugly people have wonderful personalities. Just go after someone you find attractive.

• Not all hot girls having bad personalities *wink, wink*

• I've met ugly girls with those same personalities. I've also met pretty girls with amazing personalities. You just can't generalize

• i don't agree, it's the hot girls.

• No. Take me for example. I am butt ugly. Get confused for a guy frequently. And I have all the characteristics you mentioned above. Entitled, self absorbed, narcissistic, lacking depth, no hobbies, not interesting, clingy, dependent, insecure etc

• it's fine to generalise, it's most hot girls.

What Guys Said 2

• They've never needed to develop a personality. All their life they've been pampered and catered to, so they expect it and need it to function.

• Well you got some and then you lose some lol