How do I make a high school girl leave me alone? She's 16 or 17 and I'm 19 going to be 20, she's in a college class with me so how do I make her stop?

She's just not in my age range too young, she's beautiful and intelligent girl but like I said just too young, the ironic thing is that a lot of my female friends or girls in the college are dating guys that are 2 to 3 or over 5 years older than they are but back to this, how do I make this high school girl go away and stop her from getting In my head?

Most Helpful Girl

• Send a picture of another girl giving you head.

My ex sent me a voicemail of him and a girl fucking. That was enough to hate him forever and leave him alone.

I wanted to be his friend but he REALLY didn't want that

• The thing is, I've only had one girlfriend and yea that's definitely not happening, and that's messed up what your ex did to you.

• I get you absolutely. I would just stop giving her hope. Tell her you got a girlfriend. It will hurt her but she will get over it and move on

• I'll tell her I'm interested in someone else I can't use the girlfriend one because she knows I don't lol, thanks for your help.

What Girls Said 1

• You tell her she's making you uncomfortable. Be assertive about what you want or she won't know.

• But I do, she just won't go away and I left out a little chunk of info here, she's one of my best friends sister that I knew since I was in middle school, I moved away and came back and now I'm in college and yeah it's a very weird position to be in, since like I said she's one of my best friends sisters, she's on my fb, Instagram, school collaboration work, and yea you see where this changes everything, she knows but she just keeps showing interest and the thing is, she's not a bad person she's a nice girl and all.

• You can't control her behaviour, just keep making it clear that it makes you uncomfortable and make sure you don't give her misleading ideas.

• Yea, she's quite the persistent person but Yeah that's what I'm gonna keep doing.

What Guys Said 4

• You lie to yourself. She is well within the half+7 rule. Give her a chance. If there's no chemistry or shared belief, so be it.

• Ignore her.
    But seriously I would take a chance with her who cares if she's young.

• She's not too young! She wants you! Why you do thiiiiiiiis?

• Talk to other women. That usually helps.