Stopped texting me but snaps me?

I met this guy online and we had an amazing first date that lasted almost a whole day. We had rescheduled for the following week but I ended up cancelling due to work. We continued to text and then he randomly stopped. I left for vacation the next day, when I came back he snapped me asking how it was. Additionally; he sends a few snapchats here and there but never anything substantial. He's on vacation now and hasn't been back yet. Did he lose interest?

What Guys Said 2

• yes he did lost interest in you but i think he's getting back to you again, i mean he's interested in you again thats why he snapchatted you

• That doesn't make sense

• it does, when he stopped randomly texting you, then he wanted to talk to you thats why he snapped you, but then he lost interest in you

• He loves you

What Girls Said 1

• If he was very keen on communicating prior and the problems started AFTER meeting then either he doesn't know you actually like him ( you might have come across as not interested) or he did lose interest in you.