How to win back a guy you rejected?

I rejected a guy last year who I didn't really know very well at the time. Since that happened, I have casually dated a couple of other guys including a guy who is a good friend of his. I have got to know the guy better this year and am beginning to regret rejecting him. A few weeks ago at a party he was really flirty with me which I reciprocated a little, but afterwards we never mentioned it and it was like nothing had happened. Considering the rejection and the fact I dated his friend do you think I have any chance of winning him back? If so, how?

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep doing what you are doing, would be my suggestion.
    The probability of success may depend upon whether or not he has a policy on revisiting females who have rejected him.
    Some men (of whom I am one) ask once. If we are rejected, we move on and do not ask again. To ask more than once can result in a sexual harassment complaint.
    Several women who rejected me when we were younger made it clear later that they had changed their minds. Too late. They can go back to the stoner in the trailer park who made them tingle in their panties when they were 20.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, there's always a chance but you'll need to step it up and go all out to win him over and make him realize you're serious about him now. Hang out with him, flirt with him and don't be afraid of opening up to him by being honest about your feelings.

What Guys Said 4

• He will be very leery of you. I would be. But, why not see where things lead. He may take another chance with you. But I will tell you that most confident guys
    will give a rejecting woman a second chance. So be prepared if he isn't all that wild
    about trusting you.

• Just pull down his pants and give him some head.. srs. Overthinking it.
    http://i.makeagif.com/media/7-17-2015/15VZdB.gif

• Considering I casually dated his good close friend as well I don't really want to become their groupie hoe!

• Lol true that they will definitely be talking if you hook up with him. Teenage dudes will talk about every single interaction they have with a chick to their bros. It's up to you though if I was in the situation with a girl I personally wouldn't give a fuck.. just whatever you want to. If homeboy is packing heat and has the good D then go at it.

• Well if he loves you he will fight for you but I don't know maybe he already forgot you.

• Well if he flirting with you I doubt it will take much

• He only flirts with me when he is drunk though :/ I'm probably gonna be at a party with him again this weekend, if he's drunk and flirty again should I more heavily reciprocate back?

• Yeah I would make it clear you like him and the attention

What Girls Said 1

• Put yourself in the same vulnerable positon he did. Ask him out and explain why you geninely want to date him, not just because you have no other options. It will increase your chances of him saying yes.