Would you marry a divorced woman who is still a virgin?

She got married to free herself from her strict family but she stayed a virgin for the right guy

• Yes
  • No
She want to have sex with someone she love. Like Sansa Stark in game of throne

Most Helpful Guy

• The fact that she is still a virgin is not a problem for me. My problem is that if she needed to get married to get out of her family, it means she is probably religious or in a backward culture. That doesn't sit right with me. I would if the woman had had the courage to just leave her family like an adult without using trickery. Now, if it's because of laws in her country and she was willing to move in a more open country and was willing to abandon her religion, ok then, I would.

What Guys Said 18

• No. I can respect that she needed to get away from an overbearing family, but the fact that she made some poor guy marry her, refused to touch him, and dropped him like a stone first chance she got tells me a lot about her character.

If he is the kind of guy who respects your wishes and didn't touch you, allowing you to remain a virgin? If he is the kind of guy who is not like her strict family, and would do things like allow her to get a divorce (rather than try to impose on her, or frighten or intimidate her into not getting one)? Then what the hell was wrong with him that she has to treat him so coldly?

• don't care if she's a virgin, if she's awesome and we're both attracted to each other and have that chemistry then it's fucking on

• This screams red flag all over the place. So this girl pretended and got married to a dude for something that she couldn't achieve herself aka was too weak to do it herself? Hell no. Not gonna deal with someone that is this selfish and lacks so much self-responsibility.

• Did the guy know about this before you married him? (Was it more like a green card marriage?)

• Yes he does. No green card

• Then its a Yes from me, I mean if the guy knew the marriage was a sham he can't complain.
      As long as you explain the whole situation beforehand, I can't see why someone would complain. I'm also waiting for that special someone and if I heard this, I would most likely have more respect towards you.

• No way. If she didn't have sex with her husband how can I trust she will have sex with me?
    Sounds like she's some sort of crazy whack job

• She want to have sex but with someone she love

• @Sexualchrist
      Or her ex husband had a size or ED problem?

• @Anno_Domini Or Southern Baptists or Amish. Weirdoes enough.

• probably not even date her, cause she´s not going to have sex with me either xD i mean why would you marry a guy, if he´s not even the right one to have sex with.

• How is that even possible.

• "Virgin until marriage" and then a bad discovery.

• @jacquesvol her husband know and he helped her

• Probably not, sounds like drama.

• At my age, I'd marry a divorced woman even if she *wasn't*. I could care less.

• unrealistic

• Sansa got raped girl lol , but yeah I guess

• yes i would

• Off course

• Cause I would

• No a husband should be able to have sex with his wife

• if she looked like sansa stark then yes i'd marry her ;)

• If she's religious, then no, because it won't work between us, even though I'm a virgin, too.

• Why not

What Girls Said 8

• What a complete and utter sham.
    Am not in the least bit surprised she's divorced, what woman doesn't have sex with her husband on their wedding night

• She want to have sex but with the right guy

• So, the right guy is NOT her husband?
      What of load of rubbish. smh

• Then why marry? Poor guy. Using marriage as a tool to "free herself from her family"... Sounds like a manipulative prude to me

• Hun there isn't a right guy! Or a guy you will love! Its all a lie!

• no i won't.

• Not fucking your husband is super messed up.

• That's a very unlikely scenario in the culture that I live in. Just saying.

• in other words she used a guy for her own selfish reasons and didn't even reward the poor guy buy rewarding him sexually and honoring the sacrad vows she took before God?

• I'm sorry but any guy who believes a girl who claims to be a virgin after a divorce is an idiot

• Why girls are the only negative in my question?

• Yes why a divorced woman need to lie? there's no shame from losing her virginity to ex husband.