Girls, do you expect a guy to ignore you when you reject him?

What do you expect?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy ignored me for rejecting him, then I would think he's immature and feel even more secure in my decision to reject him.

What Girls Said 11

• Kind of lol yes. If I say no I don't really expect him to stick around for anything else, unless we were previously friends. Otherwise I would hope that we could go back to normal. Either way though, IGNORING is a bit strong, because if I say hi you can at least say hi back, I won't try and initiate anything more though.

• I expect that our friendship will either become a little more distant or that he'll start ignoring me after, yes.

• Not neccessary

When I reject a guy, most times its nothing wrong with the guy.

I am not rejecting him like he is some ugly beast and hope to never see him again. Some times its just that am not mentally ready for a relationship or I do not have any intense feelings for the person. However, they may generally be a great person and I won't mind having them as a friend.

• I expect them to say "Ok I understand" and unless I specifically say so, for them to leave.

• In my experience, the guys where I live only pursue you more when you reject them. I know this isn't everywhere.

• I expect them to leave me alone. Whether that means that they ignore me, avoid me or whatever, I don't care. As long as they leave me alone, don't insult me to try to save face and don't murder me afterwards.

• yup! Thats what guys do. They get mad and leave.

• Well, what do you suggest? I mean I don't get mad, I just leave.

• I don't know! Maybe guys shouldn't take rejection to heart. Ya know. I am sure someone will like you its just doesn't sit well with me.

• If I completely ignore a man, I expect him to "reject" me, yes. Women who expect anything but a man's full withdrawal from the "relationship" is insane and should be evaluated by a trained psychiatric professional.

• Yeah.
    Last year this guy confessed to me, but I got so awkward because I just didn't like him that way. I though cutting Skype calls to play online games and talking would help him to forget me fast. This year we are slowly being okay after being place in the same group in lab. I actually hope we can go back to being friends.

• I expect them to disappear
    Most of the time, they don't
    And I'm just left feeling like a bigger asshole

• nothing, we dont really care...