Would you consider dumping your bf/gf?

If after a huge fight your bf/gf were cold to you and barely responded to your messages/calls, and said that they were hurt and stressed out, how long would you wait before calling it quits?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dumping her wouldn't do anything. Talking it out and communicating would help

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how serious we were. I honestly wouldn't date someone with that type of conflict resolution style, just because it doesn't match mine and it would make me anxious and insecure. But to answer your question, if I had planned on marrying this person I would wait maybe two weeks but by then I'd really need an answer from them and a serious discussion about where our relationship was headed. If it was just a fling and something not too serious if he wasn't willing to talk it through with me within a week I'd probably just let it go. But like I said, I'm the type of person that really needs to talk things through with my partner. Some people are more okay with distance.

Lol is this you again? ;)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I would tell them we have to talk about it, so I will feel comfortable giving them space before making that decision.

• I would call or message him first.

• I wouldn't dump him, it would seem rather immature. I would talk to him about it and let both of us understand both of our perspectives and see if we could work it out.