I think my girlfriend might be cheating on me.. I need help n some advice?

I've been with my girl for a year she lied n cheated on me for the first 6months when i was living in palmbay i told her we should see other people when i moved cause i knew she had needs n i had needs she said no i wanna be with you i said are you sure n that was that i after a while i started going through her facebook cause i just didn't feel right i had a bad vibe i read messages with guys saying oh come chill n smoke n oh what you doin tn i knew off rep she was cheatin but she played the I'm not doing anything i love you n only you card while crying when i confronted her n wanted to break up i felt bad n thought maybe I'm trippin.. i got to the point where i quit my job in palmbay n moved back n found out the truth she really was cheating on me i couldn't believe how good she was at lying like she cried n all made it soo convincing when i had doubts she messaged me books after books saying how she loves me n all that bullshit i was just in shock man complete shock. when i moved back i told her i couldn't trust her anymore the love i had wasn't the same she told me she was gonna try her best to fix it so i gave her another shot it got to the point where even when we were fucking i would think bout the dudes she's been with n didn't know how to handle my emotions i cried for the first over a female n she knew that which got her upset so for the next 5months she been trying to gain my trust n fix what she did i told her i couldn't feel right unless i fucked 3 chicks so i did which then got her paranoid bout me so now we both paranoid.. i work fulltime I'm 20 years old she 20 years old we fucked today n she was just as loose asshe was when i figured she was cheating on me i feel like she's goin to someones house while I'm at work n i don't know what to do I'm at the point where I'm sayin fuck it idgaf what she does anymore but i refuse to play the fool again she ain't gonna be fuckin no niggasn expect to come home n sleep in my bed.. but i have no proof

Most Helpful Girl

• cheating back is not gonna fix the problem nor justify you doing the same. You still be a good boyfriend but yeah it seems like you can't let her go and know she is cheating but you just won't let her go and you should. She doesn't respect you nor the relationship and will continue if you don't truly make her miss you and realize what she has. Its up to you to allow this to go on. You have the power to leave and you know she fakes her cries and lies. Even if she stops, you'll still not trust her and be paranoid and that is no way to live or be with the one you love. You deserve better and pls don't do tit for taft bc it doesn't solve anything but make things worse. Now both of you are equally wrong for cheating and don't truly love each other. Love does not cheat.

Most Helpful Guy

• Jay z got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one. Follow his lead.

What Girls Said 1

• Just leave.. this relationship is damaged and there's no trust left between you guys, and it doesn't seem like either of you are really working on fixing it. She's cheated multiple times so you'll always be wary of it.

What Guys Said 1

• This relationship is beyond repair, find another girl