Guys, Would this bug you?

I have a maybe like 2 guys friends in person, and we don't even hang out. I have a few internet guy friends that i speak to over a messenger, unfortunately the one i talk to a lot i used to kind of sext, don"t judge me. it only lasted like a day, didn't really do anything. but we became good friends, and we talk quite a bit, and when ever if they ask anything sexual i deny them, because of my boyfriend, he knows i have guy friends i talk too. I'm very loyal and i would never cheat on him, but is it wrong i talk to guy friends all the time? should i cut back on that? PS the guy friend is in love with another girl

What Guys Said 2

• yeah cutting back would be a good idea, but dont blow them off 100% if you trust yourself not to do anything. i lost a friends a few years ago over that her boy friend was insecure so she got rid of all her guy friends and blocked them all. she didn't even think about it.

while i get why she did it it was never anything that was discussed though thats what she wanted so no arguing from me lol.

• Ya you should cute back on the guys who try to be sexual with you...

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it's wrong to talk to guy friends.