What should I do?

okay so when I don't see my "special friend" I cry and want to throw up! I know I'm attached to that guy but I don't know what to do... I think I really like him he makes me feel like no others can make me feel... What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• You might want to come out of that pool of emotions and grab a frickin towel, what is "special friend"? A friend with benefits? a best friend?
    its not that serious... thats insecurity to the max... you need someone to make you feel like you... get out of that pool hon... and keep a smile on, you can meet your friend any time.

• He doesn't like the gf/bf thing he had a girlfriend before and she cheated on him after 4 years so he doesn't like to label it as in a relationship

• Yh how do you mean?

• Plausible deniability is like living the life without having the life. He treats you like a girlfriend, but if you try to be a girlfriend, he will remind you that you actually Aren't his girlfriend. plausible deniability.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's obvious up for the same level of commitment as you and it's giving you anxiety. Tell him to either ship up or ship out because it's not fair to you.

What Guys Said 7

• it sounds like your love sick which does happen believe it or not. but its normal and will pass you just have to learn to focus on other things. i mean if he was not your "special freind" i dont think there would be anything happening period.

• Let him know how much you want him and he'll be around more often.

• Keep crying and throwing up.

• Get yourself a side hoe.

• Try and tell him how you feel. If he dosent listen or dosent feel the same way then it's ok! It's not gonna be the end of the world! There's lots of other people that will make you feel the same way but give you the respect you deserve

• I told him and he gave me the sad eyes like his sad it's happening he is respecting me his just too busy!

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0