My friends don't like my boyfriend but they don't really know him.. What do I do?

My friends recently told me that they don't like my boyfriend because they thinks he's using me but I know he isn't. They also told me he "just gives them a vibe" that he's a bad guy? He was raised right and I know he would never purposely hurt me.. What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell em to stfu, they're not dating him, you are.

Most Helpful Girl

• : Honestly that is not a good thing. Like if he's bad enough to be giving your friends creep feelings that's a big red flag. You know gut feelings are always there for a reason regardless of how someone was raised.

Take him out with you and them like Victoriaann said and see if they feel better about him. But if they don't take a biiiiiig step back and really look at this relationship.

• They're going off me arguing with him once and my one friend was cheated on and thinks every relationship is going to be like hers.. That's why I haven't really been listening to them. My one friend who has met him likes him a lot, that's why I think my friend just needs to get her head out of her ass

• So if it's just the one friend why did you say friends?

• I'm sorry that's my bad, my one friend with the ex boyfriend feels this way and I have another friend who agrees with her.. However this friend has also never dated anyone..

What Guys Said 2

• ya my boyfriends friends are like that with me. i look like a thug and i even had hood dialect i try to stop using but its hard sometimes. doesn't help i have a naturally angry looking face and im black. i say im black because its not a rare sight to see racist Hispanic girls or white girls where i live

• if he was using you, you'd be oblivious...

What Girls Said 2

• Have them meet each other. That's the easiest way to solve this, especially because right now they have nothing to go off of.

• Maybe bring him out with you when you hangout with your friends, so they can get to know him more:) im kinda in the same boat except my boyfriends brothers dont approve of me cause im 5 years younger.