No girls ever paid attention to me, now I've become successful bought my dream car and have a promising future and girls are crazy interested, why?

I get girls commenting on my Facebook and other social media and random girls I don't even know commenting but like I said, wow, if I would've been an average joe, no girls would comment or like my posts or pictures or have conversations with, now all of a sudden I'm successful and girls make time for me and they'll make sure that they get to see me or talk to me, does being successful really make all the difference and have such a huge impact?

Most Helpful Girl

• Successful doing what? And how do they know you're successful? Do you like post pics of your car or something?

• No, I was able to land a sweet job in accounting, I've always done well, and the boss has known my family for a long time and well he gave me a shot and it's all been up for me, talk about networking and making connections really does help, so now on my social media page its spread cause people like to gossip and when people I meet ask me I tell them and the conversation goes on to oh what a great job and no I don't post pictures of my car but girls have seen me driving in public and made comments on my social media as well complimenting me and the car.

• Yea, thanks for your insight 😄, have a good day.

• Thanks for mho
      Wishing you luck

What Girls Said 4

• You're only 24 max. I find this hard to believe. And if we hypothetically believe that random people are actually commenting on your FB I'm inclined to think they're boys or bots. Change your privacy settings and you won't have that issue anymore.

• No their friends girls have seen me around town and on my social media make comments about it and tag me in posts etc, and since people around town have seen me and learned I got a great job they have been talking and gossiping, I was able to get the sweet job because of connections and networking plus my family knew the boss and his family they go way back. Networking really does help in the real world I will say that.

• Do not talk to me that way again.

And don't lie about what you drive. It's incredibly sad to watch.

• I promise.

• Some people are vain. They don't care about you, they care about what you could do for them. For me, I could care less about what someone has (unless it's an STD) and more about who they are if I like them. Then again due to my past I don't have the option of whether I want to be vain or not. I used to be what people would call the ugly duckling. A nerd with short hair and as big as an elephant. Now I'm the smart girl with long hair and a cute body. Don't fall for them. That's the rest of society for you.

• For a lot of people yes it makes all the difference *shrugs*

• Yeah, for example I wouldn't date someone who has no plans, no future. I wouldn't date somebody who does not chase for what they dream. And I don't say this because I expect my future partner to maintain me. I will earn my own share of money too. I don't like depending on people.
    Whoeve you are be careful, I would be suspicious if this happened to me if I were a guy. Goldiggers I would think.

What Guys Said 3

• because they are materialists. they dont give a fuck about you, they want to use you as an appendage to themselves to get a higher social position because you have a nice car.

• Dude, i think you k now the answer, it's because the majority of them just want you for your money. I'm not insulting you, but they do SOUND like those specific women just care more about money than about you, :-/

• Sucess separate average Joe from the rest