Have you ever cried in front of your girlfriend or boyfriend and felt so comfortable even when you thought you wouldn't?

What Guys Said 1

• Crying is for pussys

• no its not... crying is simple the effect the body gives off when someone is sad or etc. so stop saying that crying is for pussys. have u never cried? if not your not human cause crying is apart of life

• hello your making it sound as if crying is a bad thing... oh! let me guess is it because your a guy? u think that if certain person's know you cry they would make fun of you if so then those person's are small minded. you need to stop thinking like that

• Maybe your right but still I won't cry not in front of friends, family, or a significant other. I will hold my feelings to myself, I am not a cry baby and I am not a coward.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, I mean I don't l like crying infront of anyone really, but I do feel comfortable.