Do you think people are more attracted to people with a similar body type as them?

So someone thats slim would more likely be attracted to another slim person or someone chubby would more likely be attracted to someone chubby... Etc

• Yes
  • No
  • Too some extent (comment)

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really the same body type, more like close to their own facial features.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think chubby people would love to be with a fit guy/girl, but that doesn't usually happen. So attraction, no; but end up dating pragmatically, yes.

What Girls Said 11

• To some extent. My body is naturally quite athletic looking/built but I don't work out. I do however like guys with muscles, but I also don't mind those who are sort of on the same level as I am with a fairly naturally slim/no chub body.

• Sometimes yes if the body type is a result of a lifestyle. So I see a lot of fit couples together because they both have a mutual hobby in working out and going to the gym, but some people really don't mind and just like what they like.

• Yeah for me. I'm moderately muscular with fat where it needs to be (and where it doesn't) and I'm more attracted to guys who have a fatty-muscular build. That's hard to find since most guys are fat, skinny, or buff.

• mm no i don't, im skinny and i'm never dated a skinny guy b4 and never intend to

• nope nope
    bulky guys are hella wlc here

• Now that you mention it, it's actually true for me.

• Nah attraction doesn't work this way

• Nah. I'm average and I like fit bodies. 😝

• I find that attractive.

• random thought: maybe not but maybe they eventually pick up on each other's lifestyle habits and seemingly develop similar body types

• Personally, I'm attracted to guys who have features similar to mine.

What Guys Said 8

• I would say yes.

• To some extent, most people have a "range" though and very few people would literally only date their body type. For me the face is the main thing.

• I think most fat people still prefer fit instead of fat.

• Not really for me...

• There's been studies that have been done on this that suggests that people are more likely to be attracted to people that are physically similar to them relative to the standards of society.

• Hmm I guess Channing Tatum is good baha

• I'm attracted to the opposite

• I'm muscular and thin girls don't like me, all I get are some fat ugly whales