A girl who has no friends? Weird?

Okay, so i live a normal sometimes fun life, i was just sitting here thinking... Wow i literally have NO friends. I do have some Male friends, but these male friends are trying to pursue me, so yeah they don't really count. I don't have any girl friends, no one to talk to go out with NOTHING. It's so funny when guys are like, " Oh i bet you and your girlfriends are going to have fun tonight" i just laugh and agree, when in all actuality i have no fucking friends. Honest opinion guys would you think it's weird, that a girl your dating has NO friends, and you are pretty much the only person she hangs out with? I've had friends before but i'm out of school now, old friendships i've had are no longer going on, and meeting new girls is hard. Like i can't just walk up to a girl like , hey your pretty do you wanna hang out sometime?
Main question : Honest opinion guys would you think it's weird, that a girl your dating has NO friends, and you are pretty much the only person she hangs out with?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't consider that to be weird. Actually, most people nowadays do not have friends. They have acquaintances with whom they go out with.

What Guys Said 9

• I kinda have the same problem. I have acquantainces, but i just hang out on a basis with my high shcool friends. I've hung out with my college friends, but thats it, and its that we kinda go "together" its not that they invite me over. It sucks, but I dont think its weird at all, some people just dont have that affinity. Will you consider it weird in a dude?

• Your not weird sometimes it's better to be alone then to be with people who make you feel alone

• A little strange but i wouldn't give a shyte. I'm dating her, not her friends.

• That's weird.

• When I'm by myself, it's the best place to be

• Not really.

• No, not really, but I'm a tad bias considering I'm in a similar situation. If you're content without having people to call "your girls" then all is go, but if you're not maybe reconnect with old friends from high school or something. I'm rather clueless when it comes to making friends.

• I'm the same way so I think it's fine.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0