How do I flirt with my boyfriend?

i don't know how to flirt...

Most Helpful Girl

• There's different types of flirting you can do. Compliments is one, And there's also physical where if you guys are joking around for instance you laugh and touch/gently push him a little. This also shows playfulness. Usually guys think I flirt with them whatever I do cause my voice is fairly soft and people thinks it sounds seductive like I'm tryna seduce everybody 😂 So yeah, voice is another. Even just smiling and giggling at him is a kind of flirtation.
    I think flirtation sort of just comes naturally sometimes, and most times you don't realise you're flirting. Everyone flirts in their own way, so try not to force too much so it doesn't seem like you.

What Guys Said 5

• Cuddle, wink, hair flip...

• Sit on his head and fart into his mouth.

• Wink at him.

• You shouldn't know how to flirt... You're 14. Wait until you're older, and more mature.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• The simplest way of flirting is giving compliments. Do it while smiling, give compliments in a playful way. That's a great way to start :)