Would you date a guy/girl who is 10 pounds overweight?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• i would and the i think people that dont are superficial because they can't get by the fact the person is smaller/bigger than them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course. If they have a wonderful personality, are kind, sweet, romantic and just overall a great person, all of that is much more important than an extra bit of weight.

What Guys Said 10

• Yes, 10 pounds is nothing. 100 is something to be worried about!

• Nope.

• Nope

• Yeah.

• No, I wouldn't.

• Yes.

• 10 pounds absolutely nothing of course I would

• Why? If I can date girls who aren't.

• 10 pounds is nothing I go to 15-20 Lol but thats the max

• No I don't date girls that are fat fucks

• I'm surprised you date at all with that attitude towards women.

• My oh my, why don't you go take your pie hole somewhere else and tell someone that gives a fuck.

• 10 pounds is like a tiny dog, you wouldn't even see it.

What Girls Said 7

• Ten pounds is hardly anything, less than 5 kg, doesn't make much of a difference.

However, are they 10 pounds overweight because of a recent change in their life? Are they on medication? Is the weight gain related to a recently developed medical condition? Or did they turn into a slob that sits on their ass all day and have rapidly started packing on the pounds?

The reason behind being overweight matters. If they don't give a shit about what garbage they're putting in their body, then I wouldn't date them because they will only get worse as time goes by and I don't plan on being anyone's fat sitter.

• What kind of adult brings a scale and BMI chart to the first date and then decides if they'll date a person?

Like really...

• 10 pounds over weight isn't that bad look wise but still pretty bad for their health. So I would still date them but want them to work on living a healthier life.

• Honestly... No.

• Yes 10 pounds really isn't that much, you'd hardly notice it.

• It's 10lbs lol as long as they're relatively healthy then who cares.

• Yes.