When dating a person what is something that they can do that instantly increases their chances with you?

Something you really like. It has to be an action like maybe bringing you flowers or knowing your favorite song and singing it too you (albeit poorly) or something.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is ultimately necessary for that person to have self-awareness. If I am dating someone and they engage in too much small talk I will assume they are dull and have nothing special to offer a relationship. The people that I've met in the past that have stayed in my circle of friends are people who are smart and have a "curious" disposition; they are people who can truly look at themselves and identify where they are doing well and where they need help. These people, to me, are people who succeed. That is what I look for in someone I am dating.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• There is no specific action, just tend to their needs and desires and treat them with respect. Relationships are about chemistry and attraction and you can't force either.

• Making me laugh a lot and letting people know about me. I'm used to being hidden from others. I've never been popular or important in the eyes of my peers, so even friends are some times hesitant to proclaim that they're with me. So if I find a man who makes me laugh and who will boldly announce that I'm there with him, then he has a way better shot with me.

• Be genuine. Express your feelings, and do little things that let us know you were thinking of us and listening to what we said.

• Nothing. If I'm already dating him that means that his chances are as high as they could be.

• Not judging which is a trait not many people have, having a convo with a guy and it turned to games and call of duty and I said I love adventure/rpg games and he gave me this weird look. Or if I say I like 80s amount of people who look at me weird is astonishing.

• Nothing specifically. Honestly there are different things that stick out for every guy. A guy I dated knew I loved coffee and stopped by our local coffee store before our study date because he knew I was having a bad day. He even texted my best friend and asked what I liked haha little things like that

• Playing video games with me. It's been one of my first hobbies and if I like someone, I'd really like them if they played video games with me.

• Knowing and remembering things about me or what I like.. Example I don't like real flowers they die, he bought me fake ones..

• I love when guys text me that a song made them think of me. Then every time I hear it I feel special.

• To try and get to know the real ME. Not the shell of it.

Only a selected few know who I truly am and my deepest, darkest secrets and desires. (I put up a front with others).

If one does that, they truly become mine :))

• damn... hmmm...100% have to be laid back like no drama king and no getting offended by every second thing He sees or hears lol XD

• Knowing my favorite song/artist and trying to learn about them

• Being intelligent knowing world affairs

• My. now hubby made me laugh. We talked for hours he made me smile. That's a big plus for me.

I'm not a traditional girl

• When he would pick me up, he would get out of his car and lean against his car waiting for me. That drove me crazy. Loved it

• Show that we have a shared interest... like if they bring up a topic that I am super passionate about.

• They help other people without expecting anything in return. That does the trick to me.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 1

• Little things really effect me the most i think actions speak louder than words... Actions dont lie words can be lies...