Straight people: would you date a bisexual or transgender person?

I'm a straight girl and I personally would be open to dating a bi guy, but I don't think I can bring myself to date a transgender guy. I'm totally accepting of everyone though ❤️

• I'm open to both
    29% (8)9% (2)20% (10)Vote
  • I would only date a bi person
    18% (5)41% (9)28% (14)Vote
  • I would only date a transgender person
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I wouldn't date either
    36% (10)50% (11)42% (21)Vote
  • I'm part of the LGBTQIA community/ I'm not straight
    17% (5)0% (0)10% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
8|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Same as you. Okay with bisexual, but I'm not that much opened to go with a transgender.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've dated a bi guy before, and as for a trans guy... I'm not sure, but maybe. I'd have to know him to say.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I know I'll get hate for this but I dont trust bisexual girls and I also tend to view them as being more promiscuous and once I see a girl as promiscuous I can't develop emotional feelings for them.

As for asexuals, I acknowledge their condition is real but I couldn't get it out of my head that they used to have a dick and that would kill my desire to have sex with them. Even if they are post op, what they have is a penis that has been inverted. Its not the same as a real vagina and won't tighten or produce natural lubricant the same way.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I would not. I'n straight, not bi. And I don't see MtF transgenders as women. To me they're still men and thus not dateable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date either

0|0
    0|0
  • No never and if you went with a Trans that's makes one gay

0|1
    0|0
    • I wouldn't go with a transexual either, but I don't think that would make someone gay.

• Nope I have no desire or interest in them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no problem with bi girls... dated a few...

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a stupid question to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • "LGBTQIA"

Seriously? Come on. Why do they keep adding letters. What the hell is "Q" and "I" and "A"? Like wtf!

0|0
    0|0
    • Would date bi girl...

She'd be more into the kind of threesome I would want.

• no there beliefs are fucked up
    and stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • No no no

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe, but I never have a relationship with them. Cuz I am a straight too

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• No. i wouldn't date either.

0|1
    0|0
  • Bisexual, yes. Transgender, probably not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think when you love someone, none of that matters. Love is an uncontrollable thing, it is so vast that putting any label on it couldn't do it justice.

0|0
    0|0
  • No

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope never!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm curious, so yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no issues dating a bisexual male. I probably wouldn't date a transgender but only because I want biological children with my husband in the future and I don't date short term or without marriage in mind. I have no issues with them though.

0|0
    0|0