Will me having a Mercedes impress you girls, or would a camaro impress you more girls? What sort car would make you wet?

• Mercedes
    14% (2)7% (1)10% (3)Vote
  • Camaro
    0% (0)13% (2)7% (2)Vote
  • Other car?
    21% (3)0% (0)10% (3)Vote
  • Let's see these results
    29% (4)53% (8)41% (12)Vote
  • Yo momma
    36% (5)27% (4)32% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Don't be shy

0|0
10|7

Most Helpful Girl

• The car doesn't matter.

3|0
    0|0
    • You don't have a favorite car

• Show All
    • No problem, and thank you.

• Thanks for MHO!

Most Helpful Guy

• I drive a subcompact, but only because I have a personality and know how to interact with women.

0|0
    0|0
    • You gotta get yourself a Mercedes mane

• Show All
    • Again, they're a waste of money. I try not to do that.

• Mho for keeping it real

What Girls Said 9

• Honestly cars don't do anything for me. I actually find guys who rev the engines of their flashy cars to get my attention to be really fucking obnoxious.

3|1
    0|0
  • Cars do nothing for me though it would help if it wasn't a sports car. I personally think they are just a gas guzzling waste of money and are totally impractical. No offense but when I see a guy with a sports car and he's my age I think he's a brat with too much time on his hands.

0|0
    0|0
  • A car wouldn't impress me but his choice of car would make me have an impression about him. Say if he had the money to pick whatever car he wanted and he got a tesla or an audi a7 or a prius. I won't lie and say that I won't judge someone based on their car

0|0
    0|0
  • An underwater car. Opening the door while underwater would make me pretty wet.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer Mercedes over a Camaro.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm planning on getting a Camaro I love muscle cars but car don't matter it wouldn't get me wet either ahah

0|0
    0|0
    • Muscle cars are pretty great if you just drive in straight lines.

• None. I'm stimulated my personality & looks. If you have a nice car I'd say " sweet ride" and that's about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • None.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about what car he has. I don't even care if he has a car or not.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Honestly, if a girl finds me attractive because of a fucking car she can also go fuck herself and I would very much rather not having anything to do with her, or any other gold digger in general lol

4|2
    0|0
  • wow d00d lol. no chill

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls don't care what you drive unless you live in California lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude, you clearly don't know girls or relationships. Do you really think they'd date you for your car? You can drive a piece of shit, but if you make them feel important, make them laugh, and love them, it doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like you're TRYING to attract gold-diggers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy a dodge

0|0
    0|0