How do I get a girl who really likes me to go out with me?

I've meet an amazing girl over the past few months and I've noticed that she's into me. I've even had friends tell me she's told them she likes me. She flirts with me and I always catch her staring at me. Whenever I go to ask her out she always bails or never answers my messages. I've asked her in person and she always says she wants to hang out together but it never happens. Am I doing something wrong? She's not a shy person so I don't know what to do anymore.
It's feels like something is stopping her from wanting to go out with me.

What Girls Said 1

• If she always bails or never answers your messages it means that she is not interested in you.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds to me like she's not wanting it to go that far yet or she just see's you as a good friend I wouldn't keep pushing the issue if she's already bailed or changed the subject on you when you ask her play it safe and dont ask her again let her bring it up good luck to you bro:)

• U either make a definite date with a girl, or don't ask her out at all. I'm not sure what you did exactly, but seems like when u asked her out in person, u didn't really try to set a definite date and time to hang out. If u just leave things up in the air, don't be surprised that ur date is not happening.