so untill now my dating life has only been a unecessarly source of stress with guys who werent for me, but because of my desperation would ignor red flags and big "faults".
Im so done with guys and dating, not forever, but untill the close to "perfect guy" comes along. When i say perfect i just mean a guy who I get along wit hand find sexually attractive. As a results of that i have made a list and if a guy does fit all or most of these qualities on the list i'll just "friendzone" him in a lack of a better word.
I just need to know if im being realistic or not, so this is my list:
- Has to be able to make me laugh, and doesn't take himself to seriously
- Honest and kind
- has to make me feel like im important
- Has to be into physical activity and healthy eating
- Has to either have an high education or in the process of getting one
- Taller than me
- should have is own place ( unless there is a really good and understandable reason for still living at home)
- doesn't smoke or use tobacco
- and of course has to be physically attractive
I have invested so much energy on guys who werent upto standard, so by following a list i'll make it easier for me because i won't be wasting any time on any guy that isn't really for me hence less stress for me.
The things on the list are based on things i myself posess, what i do have or dont have/do
Most Helpful Guy
Whenever I've felt like the girl I'm on a date with has been ticking boxes on a list, even though I know those boxes are gonna be getting ticked... I see her as shallow and stupid and a waste of my time. Of course if all she's after is a set of attributes rather than a person, it wouldn't be so bad to use my attributes to bang her... that's what a lot of girls get if they just go by a list, it's what they deserve too. lol2
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Girl
Not necessarily. I think you should take a break from dating for a bit.0