Is my relationship damaged after I lost my temper and raised my voice at my girlfriend?

She started joking about other guys and even claimed that she liked older guys lol. I had never lost my temper with her but I did and she felt so bad and I felt terrible. She was joking and can be sarcastic but I felt kinda hurt when she started joking about other dudes because I never joke around with her like that...

What Girls Said 2

• Your relationship probably is not damaged beyond repair, but yes that may have affected it a bit. No one likes getting yelled at, though she shouldn't have done that in the first place. You guys need to talk rather than you asking strangers on the internet. "Babe, I wanted to say that I'm very sorry for raising my voice at you. I didn't mean to, I just got really upset when you started joking about you liking other men. It makes me really unhappy because I do care for you a lot and I don't like hearing about that, even if it was a joke. I'll do my absolute best to never raise my voice at you again, could you please also try not to make these types of jokes in the future?"

• Yeah pretty much

What Guys Said 0