Ask out this girl at my gym yes or no?

Alright everybody I've been working out long enough to know that the gym is not the place to ask a girl out lol BUT the gym is the only place I've seen her except this one time I seen her at the store she actually turned around and looked me up and down and gave me a full on beautiful smile but my lame ass froze up and just smiled back and no words came out... hey don't judge me it happens to the best of us lol my friend is a personal trainer and well looky here he trains her which leaves another delimma because what if I ask him and he says yes she's single and she turns me down? Then it would prob be really awkward for my friend who's training her right? I was just wondering how I should go about doing this

Most Helpful Girl

• Does your gym have a shake/food area? You can try and meet her there. Don't go through your friend, because yea it can get weird if things don't work out.. but at the same time his relationship with her is professional so it SHOULDN'T affect it. Honestly I would just do it. It seems like she recognizes you so it's not like you're a stranger coming out of the blue. But like you said, it's the gym lol wait until she's done with her set ;)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• You are right about the gym being a no-no to ask out girls. That doesn't mean it can't be done. You have to pay attention to what she is doing and try your best to not interrupt her work out or interfere. When she is resting, or taking a break or getting a drink, you talk to her! Say hi! Introduce yourself to her. This doesn't happen all in one night, you work on it and build up a bit of a relationship with her so she sorta knows you. Then you ask her if she would ever be interested in getting a coffee with you sometime and go from there. If she rejects you, then just play cool, respect her choice, smile and tell her no problem and have a good work out. From that point on, it is only awkward if you make it.

• No don't do it. Don't make the gym the meat market!!!

I would target her outside of the gym. The gym is suppose to be a sacred place where a girl or guy can go and not get harassed.

If you see her at the supermarket approach her then and start talking. I think you will see she has a lot more respect for you, not hitting on her at the gym!

• if you're okay with the worst case scenario, you ask her out and she says no and you can still workout in the same proximity without it being awkward for you, then go for it.

• how to go about doing it? well don't ambush her at the drinking fountain, don't ambush her during a set, don't stalk her from machine to machine, don't constantly stare at her from the corner of the mirror. just wait until she's not doing anything and then just walk up to her and start talking.

• Yes!! Meeting women at the gym is great

• Go for it!