I am not getting the most out of life?

I almost 24 at the end of June i will turn 24 and i realized i am not getting the most out of life... i am stuck in a town i hate, its my hometown but i dont want to continue to live here... i have to stay because i have a job and im a student but i never felt like socializing here,... im basically broke but i want to move to a bigger city but i won't be able too because when im 25 i want to move to a big city and start freelance photography... i feel like i have 7 years left to enjoy life and get my shit together... is too late to start over at 25? i have so many regrets... i wasted my 23th year because of my attitude, is it really me? or the people in this town? there is not much to do creatively... i am scared for the future and oh yeah im single... too never had a serious relationship... either, just casual flings and dates so far...

Most Helpful Guy

• you should be fine. you still got time so don't worry about how much time you think you wasted. everything you've been through so far has brought you to this point, and good thing it happened earlier than later, so make your decision and roll with it.

What Guys Said 3

• Nope I'm starting over at 25! Never too late to change your life. You just want it to happen right now! But it won't. It takes time and money. Take it day by day. You'll find more guys in a bigger city or wherever you choose to live. You'll find someone! You have more than 7 years of your life to enjoy. Yes when you have kids your life changes for sure. But it changes for the better as well. Defeat is only a temporary condition. Giving up is making it permanent. Dont give up!

• at 25, nothing is too late.
    And that feeling of having 7 years left is something a lot of us experience lately.
    But if you do the math, you have a lot more time to live and make something out of life

• To be young and dramatic... <3

What Girls Said 0