girlfriend left me for a guy who's richer, smarter, and better looking than I am, why would she do this to me? Please respond, I'm so angry and upset, help?

i can't even compete with this guy, me and my girlfriend are both 19 in college. I don't have the nicest car or the nicest clothes, I'm not the smartest guy in the world either, I'm an average guy trying to better himself, but my girlfriend met this guy I don't know where or even how she met him, buts free doing some research I found him and he's 25 years old on his fb, and this guy is loaded, apparently his dad owns a business and he works with him and honestly, not gonna lie but this guy is every girls wet dream or sexual fantasy, I can't compete in looks, intelligence, or money and it's really bothering me, all the girls swoon over him on fb and Instagram and it makes me so angry that he's so likable and friendly and here I am, I mean honestly why tf would my girlfriend do something like this, I thought she was different she never said she was materialistic and swore that stuff didn't matter and now this I mean wtf, why? 😓😓, and now people know what happened, why would this happen?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he's less insecure and whiny than you are.

• Thot, that's what you are

• Well, you're entitled to those emotions but deal with them head on instead of calling people names. The latter is not productive.

There's no way of knowing why she did it. I don't think it's necessarily because she was materialistic as you seem to believe - sometimes a relationship just doesn't feel right, and people take the opportunity to be with someone else where it does. I'm not going to speculate on why she did what she did because I can't possibly know, but like Bert said, it wasn't right between you.

• Thanks for your help, and I understand, it just wasn't meant to be, I'll give you MHO cause you talked with me and stuff, :) thank you for taking the time to comment.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 14

• women who do that are just gold diggers she was just waiting for something better to come along. she sued you like most guys use a girl to just get her cherry.

she will use that guy to if something better than him comes along. but its a good thing you found out this early most guys are in to deep when a woman pulls a stunt like that.

• shit happens.

she wasn't the girl for you in the end.

try to find a girl more compatible with you in the future.

• Congratulations son. You just found out life is, in fact, ACTUALLY a competition.

• You two weren't a match. This is why it is important to always be the best you can in ALL facets of life... including physique, style and life aspirations.

• Take whatever time you need from the dating game to recover and emotionally heal, then go find someone else. Don't dwell over her not wanting you anymore.

• isn't it obvious? she's a gold digger and not worth your time , my guess is she was pretty hot herself and looked in the mirror and was like " mhmmm i deserve more" thats shitty i know, looks wise i get told iam very handsome, good looking and cool and havea great style , but i lack the money and assets to compete with a rich good looking dude so i dont bother with such girls, really hot girls who are super pretty never settle down for normal guys, it sucks i know.

• Women are always on the lookout for the next best thing. Thats just the way it is.

• You answered your own question. Now man up and get over it to send a message that it didn't hit you very hard.

• Well, it is good you found this out before you married her. Go find a woman that would be loyal to you, maybe?

• Lmfaooo this is third time u asked this brah

• You got to weed out them sloots man. Consider youseof lucky that you knew now. Dump her and beware of sloots in the future.

• Find a girl hotter than her , simple.

• Turns out she lied.

• Welcome to the real world. This is how women are. Get used to it, or just ignore them.

• She's a materialistic gold digger. Find someone better. It's all you can do at this point.