How much texting is too much?

So I just recently met this great guy and it's obvious we're both into each other. We went on few dates (all initiated by him) and we kissed last time. He simply amazing tbh. He told me right in the beginning that he is bad at texting, meaning that he doesn't usually spend his time looking at his phone or being on social media, but will always respond when he sees it. So far he was honest and I really don't mind. He is a very busy guy, he has some kind of important project coming out soon and he sleeps with it. He will initiate texting like once or twice a week, and I always reply right away because I'm glued to my phone lol. He sometimes takes from few minutes to an hour to respond back, and I'm fine with it. Our convos are always sweet, even with a delay. :) We see each other once or twice a week and it's always sooo good! He is completely different in person then while texting. Well anyways, I don't mind texting first and sometimes I have an urge to text him every day. He texted me yesterday and we had a short chat because I fell asleep (we made plans for the weekend) and I don't know today I have a big desire to text him again, just something light and funny to let him know I'm thinking about him. :) So guys, if you were a busy guy and not such a good texter, would you mind if a girl you like would text you every day/every second day?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Guys like to know that you are thinkin about them too. Nothing wrong with sending a swett message saying Im thinking about you. You don't want to overdue it or over text or you'll see desperate and clingy, but yea nothing wrong with texting everyday as long as he is responding and your not texting too much in that day, then you are fine. Good morning texts are great too everyday.

• Don't put too much thought into it lol if he's on your mind, text him and let him know.

• Yeah I think you should text him and put whatever and cute little emojis. He will loveeee it!! 😆😉