So we are having a third "date". Should I cook for him?

So this is our third date and I asked him out. We are going to hang out at a friends place (without the friend lol) Should I cook for him for the dinner or just let it be?

Mission accomplished :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, i am the one that always cooked!! if the girl i was dating surprised me with that, i dunno what my reaction would be, but in my head i would be thinking "Oh Yeah, she's a keeper"

Go for it i promise he will love it!!!

• I am confused if I should surprise him or just ask him first if I can cook something for dinner?

• Thanks for mho!! And I am happy that it worked!

• You are welcome ^_^

Most Helpful Girl

• Awww that sounds very nice!

• Thank you :) I hope it is something he likes to eat. Wish me luck :D

• Goodluck Lady, hope he loves it!

• Vielen dank :* :) Fingers crossed.

What Guys Said 21

• I assume you are good at it or at least decent, then sure. what is let it be? I don't follow? I think nice to cook, and have him help cleanup.
    nothing wrong with carryout as well though.

a lot can be learned about both of you in how this all goes.
    I'd keep it simple so that what is simple is more successful and less stressful.

• Mmmmm! Dinner! Just remember though, just because you cook for him doesn't mean he "owes" you anything!

• :/ Where did you get this from? That he owes me something if I cook for him?

• No you never owe him anything sexual. Your good. Cooking for him sounds very nice :D

• @flypaper I was a little bit tensed since I dont want sex to be involved too soon. I'll pay for my dinners :D

• What you mean by let it be, no food. No thanks unless your implying of going to straight to making out and sex then I'm sure he won't mind doing that on an empty stomach.

• No sex for third date. Not my thing.

• sure you can cook if you want to

• I want to!!

• mmmm. mouth watering

• Yes they really are :)

• What else is on the agenda? Do you want dinner before or after the sex?

• If you have a personal favorite meal that fits his eating parameters (doesn't have any of his possible allergines.) Then go ahead and make it as I'm sure he will like the meal.

• I just need to put "less spices" since I am dealing with European and I am Indian. I hope he is not allergic to indian cottage cheese :D

• But its okay to use authentic spicing just no need to go maybe as overboard with the indigenous or foreign spicing. (I have experince making Korean and mexican and a little Indian. So I know its safe to make it taste like the authentic stuff just dont go too over board.)

• Oh yes. I understand what you mean there. In that case, I will use authentic spicing as it is. Will keep the whole spices like bay leaf, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, whole black pepper intact and reduce on amount of red chili powder, cumin powder, turmeric. A lot of cheese though.

• If you have the cooking skills, he will definitely love and appreciate you making him a home cooked meal! :)

• I do have good cooking skills but I need to know if he likes the Indian cuisine.

• That's a good call. He will enjoy and appreciate it. :)

• Fingers crossed ^_^

• Do it! There is a saying about about to get to a man's heart you must get to his stomach. Or something like that 😂

• If you have the skills, go for it!

I'd like that date. :)

• oh yea I do it very well. :)

• :O ya my boyfriend skipped the 3rd date and tricked me into moving half my shit into his place. but ya cooking is a good thing just dont cook bad foods.
    im going to cook some chickan bacon fettuccine alfredo for me and him tonight :D

• hahahaha I was planning to take food to his place since mine is a little bit crowded with other students. You seem to have good cooking skills!! :D Unfortunately I am vegetarian.

• oh your vegetarian via religion ok that makes it ok with me. im sick of seeing people who are vegan/vegetarians because the want to save animals.

• Yes I am believer :)

• ask him if he´d like that. just doing it like that is kind of awkward.

• Good suggestion. I will ask him first. :)

• You should cook up some sex.

• hahahaha not so soon. :D

• I love cooking with/for a date!

• I will be doing all the cooking :D

• Cooking would be nice provided you have good cooking skills, otherwise it would be best to let go :)

• Yes I do. I was planning for palak paneer or shahi paneer for that case with some naan or rice.

• It was amazing. He loved it since he never ate Palak paneer, naan and lassi. :)

• Wow, that was great :). Okay Good bye

• Are you a good cook?

• yes I would say I am. :)

• Its up to you sis.

• I want to... very much.

• Trust me guys love when girls cook for them. Yup definitely.

• I am not missing out on it then :) Dinner is a done thing.

• That sounds like a nice third date, then perhaps on the fourth date he could make something for you :)

• I dont expect but it will be good :)

• I am a little unusual that way. I just see things like laundry, dishes, vacuuming, etc., as just chores in general the same as the outside work. To me there is no his and her chores they are just what needs to be done before having fun.

• You are rational about it. Actually thats an attractive trait. If the guy asked if he could help me with home chores I will appreciate it too. The same my father taught me to repair little things in my own bike, fix doors, computers and little electronic stuffs. There are no his chores, no her chores. Golden words :)

• that is actually really cool thing to do!

• oh yea :D A happy tummy, a happy mind lol

• why not

• Don't cook anything, use only raw fish and have him eat it from your pubes.

• He is not eating anything for there for some time more.

• why not, red sauce is good

• Not for me lol

What Girls Said 2

• if you like him like really like him, cook for him.

• Yea I do like him one way. We are just knowing each other right now. And I dont want to eat the stuffs that he brings from the shops :D I like eating healthy.

• You could ask him in a casual way what he would like.

• whatever he likes I can't make since I am vegetarian and he is non-vegetarian. :/ And I can't cook European dishes.