How do you get your boyfriend to want to marry you if your not attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• By having him fall in love with your inner beauty and your personality. Trust me if he did not find you at least somewhat attractive he would not be your boyfriend. I just went through something like this with a girl I'm dating and oddly enough the more I got to know her the more lovely she looked. She asked my the same question when she asked about if she was my girlfriend.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, why would he be dating you in the first place if he was not attracted to you? That doesn't really have anything to do with whether or not a man wants to get married. You should probably just discuss the issue of marriage with him to see how he feels about it in general.

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 13

• By being friendly, understanding, caring, etc..
    I can't see a marriage based purely on physical attractiveness lasting very long.

• Usually you can't make someone want to marry you, naturally they will. If they're already your boyfriend you're already one step closer.

• If he's dating you, he obviously finds you attractive on some level unless he outwardly told you he doesn't find you attractive. At that point, why even bother being with him?

• why would you say your unattractive?

• a lot of ugly women are married. i dont know about that life but um yeah it happens

• he should wanna marry you himself, believeing you to be beautiful b/c he loves you.

• He probably think you are attractive to date you in the first place... I think personality play a role too, I find the person more attractive if she have a good personality and the guy more handsome.

• You might not be attractive in your eyes but you probably are in his eyes. Attraction is a part of a relationship and marriage so I doubt he'd be with you if he didn't find you attractive. Just be yourself :)

• why would a guy be with a girl he doesn't find attractive? thats what i want to know

• Why would he even be dating you if he doesn't find you attractive? 😂

• the sad thing is that pretty girls can be everywhere now. plus the power of make and how it changes them. don't worry about it, you will get married someday it will come naturally

• He's with you so chances are he finds you attractive and in a marriage attractiveness is really not that important... looks change esp. when you get comfortable, they marry what makes you, you. You can't make someone want to marry you but if your ready for the next step maybe talk to him about the futue and see where he sees you guys in 5 years.

• You shouldn't have to persuade someone into marrying you.
    You turn to them and say "Babe, wanna marry me?"
    If they don't respond "Yes babe" in a heartbeat then you are not marrying the right person.
    Never persuade someone into loving you.
    Never force someone into commitment
    If they don't see you as marriage material, turn around and take your bomb was pussy elsewhere

• Agreed.

• *If they dont see you as marriage material, turn around and take your bomb ass pussy elsewhere.

@Azara thank you!