Is it okay for a girl to date a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• So you really want us to think the "girl" who yesterday was like "OMG u guyz look at my piercings!" doesn't know what lesbians are?

Really?

• I know what they r hun just my family says I'm crazy to think that it's fine to do that

• You claim to be an adult and you haven't manages to form your own opinions on this but you go out out and get all manner of piercings?

What Guys Said 17

• it is , you just got to get over the constant headache of ass holes. i know a freind of mine has the most beautiful girl in the world but because my friend is a girl she catches hell about it and me being from the south its more than just a few hate words. anyone from south will tell you that.

but you just got to make sure you dont let anything bother you. i dont see why people can't let others be. it stupid how some people where i live act.

• Its not the dark ages anymore, of course it is okay.

• if... you're... lesbian...

• It's 2016 sis. Love who you wanna love

• Sure! Why not, if that's what you want. Nothing to worry about!

• Date like date? Its weird for me sorry but it is. Really why do you want to date with another girl? Its out of natural orders.

• Haha for real? Yeah welcome to the new age. Anyone can date anyone.

• why not?

• Sure it is...

• Date whoever you want. 98% of people won't even care.

• yes of course... i have seen a guy before..

• Yes, those who think otherwise are damaged.

• Depends on the culture

• Is it ok for a stone to date a stone?

• Hi troll

• Yes sweetie

They can menstruate at the same time together and taste each others blood. This is how true relationships work, and only girls are meant to be with other girls.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14