What's the hardest part about doing long distance and how do you cope?

For all of you out there who have done long distance what's been the hardest (aside from obv not seeing that person), and how do you cope?

Most Helpful Guy

• if you're content w/ never seeing the person, then long distance is perfect for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe the hardest part about LDR relationships (or just friendships) is you can't get that physical connection. Like they can't wipe your tears or bake with you or cuddle you etc. I cope by cuddling with my stuffed animals, baking with friends and crying to my mom for example. I just find subsittutes for the subject in question.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think I could cope... I don't think I would be able to see away to make it last if neither of us are will to move closer.

What Girls Said 1

• The no physical contact is the hardest. But besides that, if they want to disappear or randomly disappear, the only way you can contact them is via phone or Skype. And when that goes dark it can be scary. The only way you can fix that is trust. Trust that both parties will always be there for each other no matter what. But for me knowing how my boyfriend is, when he goes dark like that it's very scary because he is a very attached person. That's my experience