When dating what is something you want that is unrealistic in a partner?

Everyone fantasizes but even when we do we know that there are some things that aren't attainable. Being down to earth isn't fun all the time but it is necessary for a successful experience. That aside, what is something you want that you probably know isn't really possible?

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy who won't really compare my body to other girls. Like when at the beach. I'm not where I'd like to be fitness wise yet, I like to lose 10-15 more lbs. But I know my boyfriend isn't blind and can see other hotter girls there. I don't know. I know its impossible to expect him not to, but that would be it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing really all of my standards are pretty realistic.

What Girls Said 6

• I guess having a partner who only finds me solely attractive, but it's human nature for humans to find other people to be attractive. Other than that, the next one would be having a partner who is capable of being completely, emotionally vulnerable to me.

• 100% honesty

usually people are like 50-90% honest but i want them to tell me the truth ALWAYS.

• Somthing Syfy-ish that I think is totally bazaar sorta a fantasy that I probably shouldn't go into specifics on.

• Someone to lift me like I weigh nothing lol

• Rich, intelligent tall handsome
    Wants to be with Me forever and eats my pussy everytime we have sex

• Someone who wouldn't just want to get my v card and would wait until martagie to take it

• This is one of the best ways to ruin a relationship or force somebody into an early marriage (that breaks apart).

• @hlab3 The funniest thing is that nowadays it seems as if the opposite is true - that men claiming that virginity is a stupid ideal is their attempt to coerce women into having sex with them.

When the history of the concept of virginity suggests that IT is the control method used by ancient traditions. The idea that telling girls they should not really put much thought into their virginity is "pushing them into having sex with whoever" is demeaning to girls because it suggests that they cannot find a proper person to get intimate with.

I mean, the reason I tell people not to put too much thought into it is not because I am a pervert and want them to "get it going right away", but rather to realize that life is finite, they won't always be able to do some things, they might regret abstaining things later, they might ruin relationships that could've flourished, etc... And seriously, the "first time" thing is arbitrary as fuck too, it will mean nothing down the road.

• @Deconstruction Lol it's after that first time that is more important. But even in today's society, women are punished for having a unrestricted sexuality. So it seems like regardless if you're a virgin or not, you're either seen like a prude or a whore.

Like everything in life, there has to be moderation. It's nice and all to wanna aim to be a virgin until marriage, but it's okay to live life and explore. Like you pretty much said, it's a new time. Women's sexuality aren't in control of men anymore. It's important to have sex with others who have the potential to become a life-long partner. Intimacy is very crucial.

What Guys Said 12

• Like long, long red hair, green eyes, nude and riding a unicorn?

• Is good at soccer.

• A girl that'she freaky like dtf when ever I am, down to give head whenever, and do all the freaky shit that I want her to

• A partner that focuses more on investing money rather than spending money. For instance, furniture, an education, a house, a car, or a retirement fund are examples of investing rather than spending money.

• That she also lifts...

• Her being willing to have sx with me.

• Loyality its seem unrealistic these days.. Thats why i prefer my own company..

• Really beautiful virgin.

• I want to bust a nut in the pussy every time.

• A harmonica in-built in her vagina... Hey, it's the least dirt-baggy thing posted so far...

• A girl who'd be happy to set up FMF threesomes for us to share, and who got off on it.

• A girl that craves cock sucking and swallows