What's the best way to ask someone out?

I've been reject each time I've asked someone out, I've got to be doing it wrong. I've only asked out people I know and enjoy spending time with. Most of them are gentle let downs, the hardest one was silence. for the longest time I didn't know how to flirt, I just tried to have fun and joke around. I've been trying to figure out flirting for a few months now, and I think I have a handle on it, but I still fearing the regection. Anyone got any idea on does and don'ts for asking people out?

What Girls Said 2

• This is my trick. I ask the person to go do something fun like get pizza or frozen yogurt that way even if THEY don't come out **I** still get to do something fun and it doesn't bother me that they chose to not come out with me. Like "oh noes I have to eat this delicious pizza all by myself... So sad..." XD

• Maybe your just not attractive or dont have a good personality...

• That was mean and not helpful.

• It might be the way you're approaching then. Or lack of chemistry.

• If ur average by conventional standards ur ugly. Reality is this, a survey was done wherein women were shown photos of men of various attractiveness levels 80% of men are unattractive to women so u have to be in the top 20% of the world to be in the category wherein ur not repulsive to women yet. Only once ur there, the rating starts like ur a 0 if ur not there

What Guys Said 1

• I think the: "Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?" works like a charm...