Should dating websites now include in the profile if the users is cisgender or transgender?

I think they should so you know what you're getting into before meeting up or wasting time.

• Yes, great idea!
  • Um, no.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• Of course. I'd imagine that folks would want to know if they are "dating" a freak.

• "Cis" is not a word. Stop using it. It's just as bad as 'yolo'

• She didn't say "cis", she said "cisgender".

• It makes it easier to differentiate when speaking of such things like transgenderism.

What Girls Said 2

• No, because then you should have to reveal all information of a medical nature, and that's just absurd to ask of people.

• No you don't. Saying you're trans reveals nothing except that you aren't biologically the sex you portray yourself as. And they have to reveal it soon or face extreme harsh rejection.

• Yes, I did do my research, that's what dating sites are for. And I'm not even responding to your second comment because it's irrelevant to the issue.

• No you didn't. It is relevant since it relates to "information of a medical nature".

• fuck dat