I am so confused, does she like me?

There is this girl in college in one of my classes, that i have a crush on, but I am not sure if she likes me back. She smiles when we talk, and she is quite friendly. She even hugged me once, when she saw me. She always is very kind to me, and she always go an extra mile to help others, and has helped me several times in school work. When I asked her if she needed help in another subject she struggled with ( I also wanted to spend time with her), she said no thank you, I will figure it out by myself. I am not sure if she likes me..

Most Helpful Girl

• She could just be nice and friendly. I could have done all of the things described and not be interested in a guy romantically so it is hard to tell.

I think the only real way of knowing is to ask her out. If she says yes, yay! If she says no, you will know she does not and she will be flattered. No harm, no foul.

At least this way you will know. And as GI Joe says, "knowing is half the battle".

Good luck to you. :)

What Girls Said 25

• well she definitely likes you as a person and feels comfortable around you which is a very good sign. however you will have to make a move in order to find out is she has any romantic feelings towards you or is interested in dating you. otherwise she will keep her feelings platonic towards you because she will think you just wanna be friends

i was honestly on my way to friend zoning my current boyfriend because i thought he just wanted to be friends, then he asked if he could kiss me and now we have been dating for two months

• Since she agrees to have lunch with you, go and spend more time talking and getting to know her. Right now, it's hard to say that she's interested when you don't know if she's always friendly or just specially do that to you. When you talk to her, check any signs of shyness, blush, eye contacts, playing with her hair while talking you, etc. Those will be helpful.

• Sounds like she loves helping others, but like me, doesn't like to ask others for help. Don't be offended by her turning your help down. She seems to like you because she hugged you, helps you and agreed to lunch! :)

• She is being friendly as she is so comfortable with u.. becoz when girls likes a guy they become little conscious about their behavior n looks n becomes little nervous too coz they feel shy in front of him...
    U should she if she is giving u extra attention or not

• Why don't you go and ask her. She might just be friendly, but you don't know if you don't ask.

• None of us can know, tbh. You cannot know, either. Not until you tell her you like her and ask her if she likes you back.

• It sounds like she's just being friendly. If she liked you I think it'd be fairly obvious tbh, so the fact that you're even questioning it could mean she doesn't like you that way.

• Have you gone to the restaurant with her yet?

• yes, we did

• Have you planned another outing? I can't really tell if she is just being nice or if she is interested, is there anything else that she's done? Or is it too early to even say at this stage?

• I think she likes you :)

• She sounds friendly to me.
    May be she has little interest in you but i can't be sure.

• She's probably just being nice, just basing on what you said. But who knows? :)

• My ponion she is just too friendly girl and she is want to be her just friend. Don't worry about it. And don't be afraid to ask her by your self. Make the things clair by asking her.

• She likes you because if she didn't then she would not hug you or talk to you. I don't go hug random guys just because. I find it weird when a girl hugs a guy who's not their boyfriend :s

• I think it could go either way, it sounds like there might be a spark. But it's a good thing you are keeping in mind she might just be friendly. If you really want to know, you could always try talking to her about it.

• Sounds like she likes you, you should ask her out see if she really does.

• ask her out. it's easier

• Yes she does

• Hard to tell. I think she does though.

• Her behaviour is completely friendly.

• I think she is being friendly.

• Maybe she's just a nice person. Show her that you like her, you're the guy. Girls hate being the one's who have to do all the work.

• She is trying to be friendly.

• I'd say she has an interest in you. By rejecting your kind offer to help her with school work she may have been a bit embarrassed because she wasn't good at something and wanted to impress you. But hey, she accepted your invite to lunch! That's a good sign.

What Guys Said 10

• From what you've said it's hard to tell. It's really not much to go on. This is a total guess, but if I really had to guess I'd guess she is just being friendly. But I think it could go either way and you should pursue it, but *slowly*. Try to get a better feel and see how she acts in the future. If things go well at lunch, ask if she'd like to go someplace else.

• She seems pretty interested in you. If she agreed to going out to lunch then I would assume she has at least some interest in you. Play it cool, don't jump the gun though. Best of luck.

• I suggest you go for it. Even if your wrong you get to learn from it for the next women you like.

• She's just being friendly in my opinion. I can see no signs of attraction given what u wrote.

• This is a common mistake we make bro.. sometimes we think a girl may like us when she's just being nice to us.. don't think too much into it until she gives u STRONG signs she's interested.

• Does she like you?
    Yes
    Is she into you?
    Hard to say, need more info

• She likes you boyo. Get it in..

• sounds like she likes you dude. If she accepts lunch with you

• Maybe, it's quite possible... perhaps you should make a move.

• Thank you for MHO

• Go for it but be ready for her to turn you down.