Will flirting with her keep/create attraction?

Dated for a bit, more of a fling. She left because she wasn't ready, but she expressed how she still wanted to talk to me and stuff. We took a break/cut ties for a bit, so I could take a step back and revaluate. Now we have been talking "as friends" but we are still really flirty. She may not be ready for dating, but is this a good sign to keep me out of the actual friendzone?

Most Helpful Girl

• I doubt it. She doesn't want to be with you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Flirting never fails to help keep u out of friendzone, yet it doesn't guarantee. Sometimes people flirt just for fun, including guys like myself. If she said she's not ready for dating and u don't wanna be just friends, it's better that u pull back until she figures stuff out on her own, until she reaches out being more open to dating, otherwise I don't suggest to continue hanging out with her.

• I totally se your point an it is valid. But on th other hand I also feel that if I continu to stay in her life, we could potentially be building a great foundation to begin a relationship once she is ready, or convinced that this is right. I feel like this girl is the type that takes dating very seriously, so that is why she may not want to just jump into something as quick as some other girls may. That's the only other side I see to your point.

• Totally. I think the time I took away from this girl helped prevent that from happening. And I am trying to be conscious about my heart so Im not doing that. If it gets to the point where I feel guilty or something I will address it. I just feel like I still want her in my life, but this situation is so confusing cause she isn't sure how she even feels about anything lolol. women are nuts.

• There's currently a girl in my life kinda like that. She would turn down my date then suddenly brought it back up enthusiastically. I think she's not even sure how she feels, so I just let her come to me at her own pace. Still waiting to hear from her, but meanwhile I'm focusing on other girls.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Well, I am not sure it will keep or create attraction.

• Than what do you think about maintaining friendship with a women you had a fling with that is not sure about if she wants a relationship in general or not, or just isn't the right timing for her.

• It will keep attraction, but not create it...

• So do you think that It is wise to continue as her friend, even if we flirt, until she is ready for a relationship... if she is ready?

• Yeah, but she may get tired of the games at some point. She'll want to know if you're serious about her, she's not going to wait forever, the good ones dont