Does being asked out annoy you?

Does the process of being asked out ever bother you? I'm not saying that some God or Goddess is asking you out. Just in general, could be a person you know, a co-worker, classmate, some random person. For Girls AND Guys...

• Yes, please don't ask unless you're a "10"
  • I feel no different if I do or don't
  • No, actually it makes me feel good about myself. Even if I say no.

Most Helpful Girl

• for pete's sake, ask dammit. i feel like most guys are scared of us or something -.-

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• No, it's rare for a guy to be cool and direct, so that's always appreciated, even if I'm not interested.

• No, it's not annoying. If anything it's flattering.

• If I like someone I prefer to ask, but being asked out never makes me annoyed, it feels good. It's just if I have a crush it's too much to have them ask , i'd rather be in control.

• I forgot how it feels lol.

• Only if I am not looking for a bf!

• Please don't ask me. I'm happily taken. It's not annoying it's just awkward

• Depends who is asking, how they ask, and how they respond to my answer.

• If they do or dont, doesn't matter.

• I wouldn't mind if somone just asked me out. But in my past experience, a lot of people will hang around me a lot and then ask me out, or become friends with me and then I feel bad to say no.. And that can get annoying. Yes, it's flattering and all, but it gets irrtating when they don't stop.

• No, it doesn't annoy me. It takes courage to approach someone and ask them out, so I appreciate the effort.

• it doesn't make me feel good or anything but it does restore my belief that males aren't complete chickens. it only makes me feel good if i want to say yes

• if only I did get asked out

• i don't get asked out it's one of the perks of being ugly

• It's annoying for some reason to me, I just question why they're asking me out in the first place.

• Annoying as fuck.

• ask me out i like it

• Not really, unless the guy has some ulterior motive, such as wanting me to suck his dick and then pretend he's never seen me before.

• I used to hate being asked out. I always preferred to do the asking.

What Guys Said 12

• It does not annoy me at all if a woman was to ask me out. I feel anyone that is annoyed by it has a personality flaw.

• Since I've never been asked out, it would probably feel awesome, but then I might wonder whether it was a joke or a setup...

• see where i live im currently closet because i dont live in a good place people get mugged on a daily bases or jumped so im closet gay and every once in a while some skanky bitch comes up to me an tries to get in my pants. annoys the fuck out of me. hell my best friends sister is one of those damn bitches and she isn't exactly a looker being she is like 240 pounds usually wearing shit that doesn't fit

• Crap. I accidentally clicked on the top one when I meant to click on the bottom one.

• Normally yes because for some reason I seem to attract fat black chicks. It's only on a rare occasion that an attractive, fit woman will ask me out.

• no, because it doesn't happen

• nope, because i never been asked out, so i would love to be asked out.

• It doesn't annoy me because I actually prefer having a woman ask me out, than me asking a woman out.

• Would be C, unless it's from a friend, because it would seriously hurt to say no to that.

• I like to be asked out by girls

• Ha ha I can't wait to see girl's reply to this, it won't be honest, but it'll be fun anyway!

• haven't been asked out lol the closest being added on facebook or approached by a stranger girl lol so I don't know.