What ethnicity is this girl? I can't figure it out?

I found some pictures of this girl but I can't figure out what her ethnicity is... Does anyone know or at least think they know?

What ethnicity is this girl? I can't figure it out?

Updates:
Ok so race not ethnicity...
I found out on her Instagram she quarter german and Vietnamese! At least I found her. Thank you for everyone's opinion

0|0
16|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Ethnicity is not like same as race
    She could easily be America since American is an ethnicity

0|1
    0|0
    • Welp. Back to school I go. I guess I mean race.

• Show All
    • @DivaMonae I'm 20% Asian 50% white and 30% black but in America they go by the way you look so I would not be considered black because I don't look black. Even when I tried to claim black I was laughed at so I just put in other sometimes or I check all 3. My ancestors came from Mexico, Europe and Africa so it's complicated.

• Yeah I see what you mean.

Most Helpful Guy

• I see some Asian with a lot of northern European. I say maybe Scandinavian the most

0|0
    0|0
    • I can't place my finger on what makes it not Asian but Asian... Why am I so curious haha. And don't see too much make up there

• I say her eyes, and facial structure. she kinda looks like a filipino girl I went to high school with

What Girls Said 15

• Surgically enhanced Chinese

1|2
    0|0
    • Nothing looks fake there. Chinese hm...

• Lol, I don't know about her being "surgically enhanced" but she does look East Asian, maybe she's Uyghur (one the ethnic groups in China) or Eurasian. Keep in mind there are many ethnic groups native to China, the Han Chinese being the majority.

• @ADFSDF1996 good to know. I know almost nothing about Asians.

• She looks very very Chinese.

It's been a long time since I've been to China, but, I'm gna guess that she's from Shanghai.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is kinda harder to tell in the first two pics. She's definitely Asian I'm leaning towards Korean but that's just a guess and either she's mixed and partially Caucasian or she wears way too much makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian for sure, central Asian or chinese.. kazakh maybe. if she's mixed then maybe east Asian and white.

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks Caucasian and south East Asian mixed with fake coloured contact lenses

0|0
    0|0
  • Filipino

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian and white
    Or
    Hispanic

Maybe Filipino

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe a mix of 2 bu t Asian mainly

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had to guess Mexican/Asian

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks like an East Asian desperately trying to look European.

0|0
    0|0
  • East Asian. Either Vietnamese or Chinese.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe Filipino?

0|0
    0|0
  • Thai, vietnamese, or phillipino
    Maybe chinese but more unlikely

0|0
    0|0
  • At a guess, half white and half Asian.

0|0
    0|0
  • she's Asian wearing a western style makeup. i know not many Asians wear heavy make up but she's good at it. or she could be hispanic or islander?

0|0
    0|0
    • Not sure how you can westernize makeup. Maybe its just her face... But thanks. I can see her as someone Asian

• yeah there is the Asian American makeup look and the korean/japanese/chinese makeup looks

• Oh I guess that's why some Asian people look super Asian and some don't. Sure some put a lot of makeup but don't think it can change facial structures.

What Guys Said 10

• i'd throw caucasian and either Asian or filipino into the ring. either that or she IS Asian or filipino with contacts and a filter lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mix between Asian and european

0|0
    0|0
  • she's probably mixed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont know ethnicity but she looks like an Asian with contacts

0|0
    0|0
  • Half Asian half white i think

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks kinda like a girl I know who is mixed white and Cambodian.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe she's Uyghur (One of the ethnic groups in China).

0|0
    0|0
  • Wasian.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hispanic maybe...

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian obviously

0|0
    0|0