Found fiance on dating sites, what should I do?

So I found my fiance on one dating site back around in April and tonight found him on zoosk...

He treats me great and all but this is breaking my heart..

Why would he do this?

Oh and when I confronted him he said "whatever goodnight its always something"

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay here is a question before I can give you an answer did it say when he had started as a member and dose that time line coincide with the timeline you have been with him as an official couple? I ask because of he made the profile before you and him where a couple then it may just be floating around and he just didn't ever care to take it down or simply forgot it ever existed or that someone stole a pic and info from a different scocial media sight or Google. This things do happen hence the initial question.

Most Helpful Girl

• Run the other direction. Other than avoiding the question, he's making you out to be the bad guy when he said whatever goodnight it's always something. He may very well be cheating on you.

What Guys Said 4

• Make him your ex fiance or sting him by making a fake profile and be the girl that meets him just to kick him in the nuts and soak his head in red wine when he arrives...

• Are you having sex still? Or have you been less frequently? Not that it justifies anything, just wondering about the entire story.

• Run a mile

• Please talk to him openly. Its better to know his side before making any major decisions.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you need to reevaluate him being your fiancĂ©. If he's your fiancĂ© he should talk it out with you. Shouldn't hide anything. I wouldn't be getting married to someone like this.