Is he into me, just friendly or playing?

I need to figure it out how men think. He's an intruguing guy, I mean he talks very nice with ladies even with those whom he has a bad opinion of them and it's complicated to know what he thinks. I like him a lot. But I just rejected one of his best friends and that guy is really hurt. I can't make a move yet on the one I like because of this and also because I'm not sure if he's into me. So, what does it mean when a guy texts you and asks you to hang out (not a date, it wouldn't be nice rn), talks a looot with you at parties, begs you to stay more, gets upset when you leave (!) and tells you some things that he wouldn't tell anyone but his best friends ( I don't know if they know those things)? He liked me in the past, don't know if it's happening again. He's a cool guy, but not the typical good guy, he has experience with girls, had flings and stuff. He knows how to talk with girls, anyway. Which makes me a bit insecure about him, I really don't know what he's thinking, if he's just friendly, more than friendly or just playing
Another thing, what should I do to make him more interested? Acting a bit uninterested/cold or go for it? In my nature I don't like showing my feeling, at all. And I seem to always reply late to his texts, without intention, it just happens, which is kinda annoying. 😁
I appreciate any answer! Xx

Most Helpful Guy

• a guy is never just friendly

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he likes you as well.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I think he genuinely likes you. Please don't play any games. Just show him how you feel, show him the feeling is mutual. And send him a text sometimes, don't just reply to his, be the initiator from time to time. His friend will get over it eventually but for now you can try to keep your relationship/feelings a secret.

• He likes you and apperantly from what you said he is doing all the things to show he is very interested

• I guess he likes you, am not sure if it's in a friendly or romantic way but he does. He talks to you a lot and asks you to hang out which means he genuinely wants to spend time with you. Since you're interested, i say don't play too hard to get. You don't like showing your feelings which is totally cool but don't act cold otherwise he'll lose interest. And if he likes you more than a friend then he'll eventually tell you, don't over think it and just have fun.

• I think he has a thing for you.