Why did he ignored my comment?

This is probably a very stupid question but I'm gonna shoot it anyway. So a guy I've dating for few months put a funny youtube on his FB. I am really not that active on FB and I rarely comment/like stuff there, but he posted it right when I logged in and it showed up. It was a really funny video so I put a funny comment on it (kind of a perverted question). And he totally ignored it. Then some other people commented on it as well and liked their comments. I'm probably overreacting but I can't help but feel stupid right now. I feel like my comment wasn't funny enough for him or something... He likes and comments my stuff on FB and I always acknowledge it but either liking the comment or commenting back. This is actually the first time I made a comment on his post, was just liking some stuff so far. Am I insane about this lol? Why am I such a girl about it!!!

What Guys Said 1

• Well , either A) he was deliberately trying to make you feel like you are feeling now.
    Or
    B) he actually forgot
    Im just going out on a hunch and say b

What Girls Said 2

• You need to relax. That's only one thing he didn't comment on. It doesn't mean it's the end of the world lol

• Okay, relax. He might not have seen it, or he didn't understand it. You're not a failure as a human being because some dumb boy didn't like a comment on Facebook.

• I know right! I feel even more dumb asking a question like this ahaha. But yeah, it kinda bothers me...

• My dear, try to focus on something else. Watch TV. Eat a snickers. Anything. Fixating on this one little tiny event is not productive.