Been hooking up for 10 years & still don't know where we stand?

for the past 10 years me and guy have been hooking up.. it started as just sex, no feelings, no thoughts just great sex.. after a couple of years and he was trying to date, he just started texting me and our real changed.. He said even when he was on dates, he thought about me, we started talking about our family, future life , all of our daily life problems. To make things worse, I was married when we met. When I started going through my divorce I thought we could be together and then I realized he is 8 years younger then me, he doesn't have any kids & don't want anymore kids. he felt like as long as we was hooking up he could never find anyone. We didn't want to be selfish so, We ended it, that's been about 1.5 years ago.. Just recently he's came back in my life, texting, he says things like he's missed me. At the time he was dating someone but now not anymore.. We are great friends, I'm so confused on how he feels.. Is this just friends with benefits or am I right, he has feelings for me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he's very confused, I'm pretty sure he has feelings for you, you have been together for a long time and it's normal for him to come back to you since he's not dating anymore, but it seems that's only because he hasn't been able to keep a relationship, so I would be be careful. talk to him an ask him how he feels and what does he want..

Most Helpful Girl

• Seems like he has feelings but yalls timing has been off and still kind of is. have a serious talk to him and let him know that you want to go to the next level if you do want that. Waste no more time for someone else to come in the picture again. Just go for what you want and keep it real

What Guys Said 4

• So casual about cheating on your husband smh.
    This whole thing sounds messed up, I'll let you decided where it stands.

• He has mad feels

• This is easy... you stand where you started. Your an easily accessible sexual commodity.
    You started hooking up as a married woman, so he knows you can't be trusted.
    He hasn't had to emotionally invest in you, his "missing you" is a nice way of telling you he misses your vagina.
    You are nothing more nor ever will be. You set your value at the beginning and that never chances for a guy.

• So you cheated on your husband with him? That's disgusting... And that makes you a bitch

And by the way he if using you as a hook up machine

What Girls Said 4

• I think he's just lonely, and you're comfortable to him. I wouldn't go back unless you guys have another conversation about whether or not your futures line up.

• I think he has feelings for you. Talk to him and ask, see what happens.

• its about time you leave!

• If the two of you were supposed to be together, it would have happened by now.